Trio - Portable Air Purifier
Trio - Portable Air Purifier
Until now, the best filtering systems were limited to business and homes with central AC. Now from manufacturer Field Controls is the Trio Portable Air Purifier.
An Air Purifier with technology tested against COVID-19. In 2021 Independent Lab Innovative Bioanalysis tested the Trio Plus Air Purifier and found:
The TRIO PLUS™ air purification device performed to manufacturer specifications and demonstrated an overall reduction of recoverable active virus in the air after 30 minutes. The active SARS-CoV-2 virus was not detectable after the 30-minute timepoint". Full report at: Innovative BioAnalysis Report
How does it work?
The Trio Portable Air Purifier uses three forms of air quality control, first a hospital grade HEPA filter to trap dust, pollen, pet dander and a charcoal filter to stop odors. Then a UVC germicidal light zaps airborne mold, dust mites, bacteria, and viruses. Finally, the Trio Portable also features the patented PRO-Cell, (There are 6 US patents on this component alone) creating a miniature “catalytic converter”, that removes sulfur and oxidizes it (turns it into O2 and CO2 molecules).
TRIO PORTABLE MODEL
The ultimate portable Healthy Home System. For home or office. Zaps germs and mold. Traps dust and dander. Eliminates VOG odors, smoke, and VOCs. Plugs into any standard 120 volt outlet.
• A quiet, energy-efficient backward-curved impeller that moves 265 cubic feet of air per minute.
• An advanced electronic control system that monitors air quality, air flow and volume, filter and UVC germicidal lamp replacement time.
• A five-stage filtration system with gas-absorption media that absorbs toxic gas, organic hydrocarbons, exhaust fumes, formaldehyde, cleaning chemicals, low level ozone, unpleasant odors, and paint solvents. A HOSPITAL-GRADE three-stage HEPA filter removes allergens such as pollen, mold fungal spores, tobacco smoke, insecticide dust, dust mites, and particles down to 0.3 microns (0.00003 inch).
• The PRO-Cell™ photo-catalytic oxidation chamber reduces the spread of airborne disease in the home environment. The powerful UVC germicidal light has 150 times the ultraviolet intensity of bright sunlight, which kills viruses and bacteria on contact. Oxygen in the air, combined with photo-catalytic technology and UVC germicidal ultraviolet light, oxidizes airborne impurities too small to be filtered-out. The PRO-Cell™ photo-catalytic oxidation technology, which has received six patents from the USPTO, will keep the air clean and fresh in exactly the same way sunlight and oxygen clean the air we breathe in the outdoor environment
• Made in the USA
• 2 year warranty
• 30 day money-back guarantee from Island Cooling
The Service Panel Indicator Lights (“Air Filter” and “UV Lamp”) on the Service Panel tell you if either the air filters or the germicidal ultraviolet lamp will soon need to be cleaned or replaced.
Air Filter Indicator Light: Depending on usage the filters have a useful life of one continuous year in a typical residential environment. Actual replacement schedule will vary depending on usage and environmental factors.
• Red LED Air Filter light is On – The filter has been in service for at least 4500 hours. It is time to remove the front grill and vacuum off the top pre-filter to maintain maximum air flow. The filter does not need to be removed. Replace the front grill and press only the filter reset button to reset timer for 6 more months.
Ultraviolet Lamp Indicator Light: The UVC Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp has a useful life of one continuous year (9,000 hours). Actual replacement schedule will vary depending on usage and environmental factors.
• Red LED UV Lamp light is On – The lamp has been in service for more than 12 months. The UVC Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp may not be effective and must be replaced.
Contact Island Cooling for Replacement parts:
Stage 1 & 2 Air Filter Replacement, UV Lamp --$206.00
Download product manual and support docs here >>